My brakes keep failing and I am told the part is difficult to fit and has to be programmed by mercedes
can i fit a ABS hydraulic brake pump without taking to a main dealer on 2003 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- Will not start in the third starting position
- There is a rattle noise between drivers door and fender at bottom of car.
- Where to plug third brake light switch wire in e320 2001?
- I was told I need all 4 differential seals replaced because the fluid is leaking
- Why won't it go into reverse and sometimes I have to move the shifter to start
2003 Mercedes-Benz E320 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,297 - $2,612) in Tripp, SD
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($364 - $469) in Crothersville, IN
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Currie, NC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($178 - $399) in Conover, NC
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Aviston, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($389 - $677) in Vanceboro, ME