can i disconnect the traction control system on my car?
can i disconnect the traction control ? on 1994 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerOctober 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1994 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Sinton, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($265 - 656) in Renick, MO
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Buckland, AK
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 56) in Cope, SC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,096 - 1,217) in Kipton, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($335 - 397) in Skillman, NJ