My 93 Buick century . Will go in reverse .. first and park will not shift out of 1st....fluid is used but don't look to bad no metal shavings or nothing... what's my problem car acts like the c....converter is clogged too runs and idols like crap... I've been all over the motor fixing vacuum lines little..... better but still chugs hard at idol and sometimes dies..... don't have much history on the car...I just bought it.... and if any one has a trans locally for less that 200 hit me back.
Can I change the shift solenoid in my century without removing the transmission on 1993 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?