My 93 Buick century . Will go in reverse .. first and park will not shift out of 1st....fluid is used but don't look to bad no metal shavings or nothing... what's my problem car acts like the c....converter is clogged too runs and idols like crap... I've been all over the motor fixing vacuum lines little..... better but still chugs hard at idol and sometimes dies..... don't have much history on the car...I just bought it.... and if any one has a trans locally for less that 200 hit me back.
Can I change the shift solenoid in my century without removing the transmission on 1993 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1993 Buick Century Estimates