Can i change the rear shocks on a 2008 chevy malibu? on 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
2008 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($620 - 1,239) in Agate, CO
- PCV Valve Replacement ($48 - 67) in Gomer, OH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($316 - 456) in Wellersburg, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($422 - 513) in Dry Fork, VA
- Horn Replacement ($136 - 154) in Mount Vernon, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($284 - 436) in Buffalo, IN