2002 Pontiac Bonneville Q&A

2002 Pontiac Bonneville Question: Can I buy patch kits to fix rusted hole above rocker panel?

Where can I purchase a piece of metal above rocker panel in front of rear tire. Is there after market kits I can buy? -
Answer 1
I don't think there's a kit ,I just go to buddys house and get metal ,you can goggle online and see though... -