Dealer tells me my heated seat coils on my 2003 Thunderbird are shorted out. He wants 600.00 to fix them. Is this a job that I could do at home?
Can heated seat coils be replaced. on 2003 Ford Thunderbird
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting
- Leak from the transmission