2.5L single efi, non-turbo auto electric in-tank fuel pump. When I hotwire from positive lead on coil to battery positive, I can then hear the fuel pump humming. when I turn key on with no hot-wire, I dont hear the hum of the pump. does this mean it is bad? when going 25+ mph, I lose power and rpms when i let off the gas. thanks
can electric fuel pump operate sporatically? on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck