2.5L single efi, non-turbo auto electric in-tank fuel pump. When I hotwire from positive lead on coil to battery positive, I can then hear the fuel pump humming. when I turn key on with no hot-wire, I dont hear the hum of the pump. does this mean it is bad? when going 25+ mph, I lose power and rpms when i let off the gas. thanks
can electric fuel pump operate sporatically? on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1990 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Hill, NH
- 52,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in West Burlington, NY
- Add Front Engine Seals ($169 - 241) in Sullivan, WI
- Brake Drum Replacement ($258 - 812) in Treichlers, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($514 - 674) in Kimmswick, MO
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($271 - 292) in Mohler, WA