2.5L single efi, non-turbo auto electric in-tank fuel pump. When I hotwire from positive lead on coil to battery positive, I can then hear the fuel pump humming. when I turn key on with no hot-wire, I dont hear the hum of the pump. does this mean it is bad? when going 25+ mph, I lose power and rpms when i let off the gas. thanks
can electric fuel pump operate sporatically? on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
Asked by for the 1990 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- How to test for power to coil
- Turn the key hear spinning sound is there part that shears for the starter ?
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(
1990 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hill, NH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($258 - $812) in West Burlington, NY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Sullivan, WI
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($424 - $580) in Treichlers, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($108 - $119) in Kimmswick, MO
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($122 - $172) in Mohler, WA