Have been having problems with power issues, will barely move, almost like the turbo is gone, but it checks out fine. The fuel pump is working; my husband says he thinks it could be the fuel lift pump, or the relay that makes it work. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Can anyone tell me where the fuel lift pump is on my 2002 VW Jetta TDI? on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta TDI Questions
- car starts and dies. does not stay running
- ok i have no advance on fuel pedal engine wont excelorat
- Rattling noise in neutral with clutch.
- Difficulty getting 5 speed manual into next gear without extra pressure. Trouble began @ 192,200 miles
- Need transmission replaced should I get a used one with 34000 miles on it ? Three months warranty or a rebuilt with one or two year warranty for a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T runs good?