I need to know which relay specifically controls the AC compressor, which one controls the fuel pump, and which one controls the radiator/coolant fan; because I am having a problem with ALL THREE, and if anyone has had THIS problem; any information you can give me to fix it. We, me and my mechanic, were hoping to fix it by soldering, but need to know the specific relays
Can anyone tell me the relay specifications on the CCRM module provide a diagram on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($203 - 308) in West Hartford, VT
- Alternator Replacement ($295 - 367) in Burdine, KY
- Clutch Replacement ($850 - 1,251) in Averill Park, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($249 - 316) in Etna, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($567 - 614) in Harrisburg, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($159 - 181) in Haydenville, OH