I need to know which relay specifically controls the AC compressor, which one controls the fuel pump, and which one controls the radiator/coolant fan; because I am having a problem with ALL THREE, and if anyone has had THIS problem; any information you can give me to fix it. We, me and my mechanic, were hoping to fix it by soldering, but need to know the specific relays
Can anyone tell me the relay specifications on the CCRM module provide a diagram on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- 85,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in West Hartford, VT
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($85 - 123) in Burdine, KY
- 5,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Averill Park, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($270 - 561) in Etna, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Harrisburg, AR
- Battery Cable Replacement ($73 - 90) in Haydenville, OH