The passenger side drive shaft is bent due to a small accident and I would like to repair it myself if possible.
Can anyone tell me how to replace the right side drive shaft on my '07 Versa? on 2007 Nissan Versa
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Versa Questions
- Why does the blue light for coolant stay on?
- does the tran and eng need to be pulled to replace slave cylinder is there room
- Cost to change/repair split rusty exhaust
- braked hard yesterday n today n the hand brake light and ps light came on why?
- my car runs but does move when i push on the gas pedal what does this mean?