Error code reads p0122 and the computer in the dash reads Engine Hot- A/C off. It turned over earlier but Car wont start now. Battery is new, all fluid levels ok. AND... can anyone tell me a PART NUMBER to search for to replace the TPS?
Can anyone provide Step by step how to adjust the TPS on my vehicle or.. on 2007 Suzuki XL-7
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki XL-7 Questions
- When I press the breaks I hear a grinding noise..I replaced the breaks and rotor
- My air conditioner fan keeps running after I turn off the car the temp went up
- Has there been any recalls on the vehicle? We have had numerous electrical probs
- when i gas up, ignition stays on for 3 seconds, otherwise other start up no ???
- i cant get it out of park and my airbag light is on