I did a diagnostic test on my GL450 and was told the Height Control Module is faulty because my car sinks at the left rear shocks when I park and rises when I start which had also happened to the front shocks before.
Can anyone please tell me where I can buy the Height Control Module for my GL450 on 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Problems(10)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Repair Estimates
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Q&A(44)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Recalls(1)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Shops
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz GL450 Questions
- I have a smell in my car from ventilation system even after service
- Do these vehicles have lots of air suspension problems?
- I replaced the alternator and a new battery yet my battery loses power.
- airmatic drives tough after a repair of rear suspension cause of accident?
- I'm over 1000 miles on my maintenance services c is there any problems?
2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($468 - 602) in Cornish, ME
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($606 - 763) in Cambridgeport, VT
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Cuba, AL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($932 - 1,764) in Duquesne, PA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Vandalia, IL
- Tire Pressure Monitor Control Module Replacement ($243 - 439) in Dillsboro, NC