I did a diagnostic test on my GL450 and was told the Height Control Module is faulty because my car sinks at the left rear shocks when I park and rises when I start which had also happened to the front shocks before.
Can anyone please tell me where I can buy the Height Control Module for my GL450 on 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Problems(10)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Repair Estimates
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Q&A(45)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Recalls(1)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Shops
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz GL450 Questions
- what causes ESP inoperable warning
- I have a smell in my car from ventilation system even after service
- Do these vehicles have lots of air suspension problems?
- I replaced the alternator and a new battery yet my battery loses power.
- airmatic drives tough after a repair of rear suspension cause of accident?
2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,081 - 1,223) in Cornish, ME
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in Cambridgeport, VT
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,038 - 1,333) in Cuba, AL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Duquesne, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($695 - 797) in Vandalia, IL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($844 - 926) in Dillsboro, NC