air suspension fault light comes on and only gives normal driving range as an option. can a sensor be bought from the net and if so can i install it
can anyone other than a dealer fix the problem with the air suspension light on 2006 Land Rover LR3
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover LR3 Questions
- What does transmission fault with limited gears only means?
- Suspension fault, normal height only
- Transmission fault limited gears available. What are possible causes
- what does negative 623 mean??
- i have intermittent starting problems, sometimes starts 70% of the time had it in the shop, no faults found