While driving my 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan the headlight flash for just a split second about every five to ten minutes per time. Its been in the shop where I bought the van four times in the last three years. First time they replaced the turn signal stalk, second time I got a code for a dead engine but was able to drive it so they replaced the cooling fan relays, the third time I got another code for a circuit board failure and they replaced the cooling fans, and the fourth time all they did was clean the battery terminals and the technician said that this problem was normal and could be in a dozen vans. When on the third time just prior of bringing it in the headlights flashed at least a dozen times in 48 miles. That is what set the last code off.
Can anyone help me with flashing headlights on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?