I rear ended a volvo station wagon in my Cobalt going about 30-35mph. The hit was high, with a lot of the visual damage to the front of the hood. I have gotten a few estimates already. I know that I will have to get my hood and hood latch replaced. Also, I know that the front bar above the radiator is pushed back. Some mechanics said replace it, while others said they could pull it back out. I also have some damage to my license plate frame area on the front bumper. Visual damage just shows noticeable paint scratches, but we aren't sure how much damage is done under the front bumper covers. How much should this repair cost?
Can anybody help with a front end collision damage estimation? on 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?