Car just had the water pump and timing belt changed and the noise kinda sounds like it is coming from that area. But it was done by family members that don't live near me and my selection of tools is limited. The noise is very similar to the one in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i68o-tHJTA4. Any help would be appreciated.
Can anybody give me a little better direction as to where this noise comes from? on 1999 Honda Civic
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($304 - 679) in Apalachicola, FL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($152 - 240) in Davis Creek, CA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - 128) in Denton, GA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Canby, OR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($154 - 204) in Maybeury, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($391 - 436) in Crawford, GA