The battery cable has been tightened and the lights and radio come on someone has gotten under the car and started the car from the bottom, but when you turn the key, it does nothing.
Can an antitheft device cause my car not to start? If so, how can I disable it? on 2006 Buick Terraza
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Terraza Questions
- Lights flickering interior and exterior what to do to fix on 2007 terraza
- fix drivers side passenger power door
- why wont the brake lights come on when in I hit the brakes?
- where is the the thermostat located in the engine
- I changed battery n altenator now the lights n radio n everything shuts off...??
2006 Buick Terraza Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Madisonville, TX
- Battery Replacement ($181 - 223) in Pitman, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($310 - 523) in Walkertown, NC
- Transmission Fluid Change ($156 - 203) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($520 - 559) in Lowake, TX
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Wilson, MI