The battery cable has been tightened and the lights and radio come on someone has gotten under the car and started the car from the bottom, but when you turn the key, it does nothing.
Can an antitheft device cause my car not to start? If so, how can I disable it? on 2006 Buick Terraza
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Terraza Questions
- When I put my Buick terraza in drive it backs up. What could be the problem?
- chimes wont stop wen driving n rear hatch wont open
- When I tried to start the car the horn just goes off and it doesn't start
- what causes the traction control light and abs light to stay on countinuiously
- Why can't I get all the air out of my lines after I change my thermostat