The A/C works, but it makes a kind of rattling noise - not too loud, but still noticeable. I believe this is a fairly recent noise (but I don't often drive this car - it's my wife's car).
Can an A/C compressor be repaired or must it be replaced? on 1992 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?