The A/C works, but it makes a kind of rattling noise - not too loud, but still noticeable. I believe this is a fairly recent noise (but I don't often drive this car - it's my wife's car).
Can an A/C compressor be repaired or must it be replaced? on 1992 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?