The A/C works, but it makes a kind of rattling noise - not too loud, but still noticeable. I believe this is a fairly recent noise (but I don't often drive this car - it's my wife's car).
Can an A/C compressor be repaired or must it be replaced? on 1992 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1992 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($513 - 705) in Hart, MI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($319 - 428) in Booneville, MS
- 45,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Devers, TX
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($347 - 472) in Fairton, NJ
- Battery Cable Replacement ($158 - 177) in Spring Hope, NC
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($230 - 448) in Mount Vernon, OH