I have the 300C AWD. The indecisive tyranny happens mostly before it is warmed up.
Can all the auto repair shops you list do the pcm upgrade or a dealer? on 2006 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($237 - 412) in Yorktown, IA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($606 - 791) in Escatawpa, MS
- 132,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in Jefferson, OR
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($285 - 340) in Parma, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($367 - 460) in Skytop, PA