my engine has high idle than stumbles to low idle
can aftermarket alarm system cause the check engine light to turn on? on 1997 Pontiac Firebird
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Firebird Questions
- Having any electrical/power issue, please help!!
- Security light/VATS system. Please help $$$
- Okay so my security light is on car will not start I bought a new lock cylinder
- No power to the obd2 outlet cig fuse is good what's my problem
- 2002 Firebird. GM 3800 series 2 V6 engine. Clouds of white smoke and shuddering.
1997 Pontiac Firebird Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Stevensburg, VA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($844 - 1,107) in Mount Berry, GA
- Wheel Bearing Service ($176 - 238) in Fargo, ND
- 52,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Smithfield, PA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($234 - 279) in Gypsum, OH
- Radiator Replacement ($368 - 644) in Wingdale, NY