Mine went bad and a mechanic told me that it can be replaced by a toyota one, they just have to switch the connectors to make it fit. But honda and toyota have two different computer systems, so i don"t know how wise is that even though another mehcanic told me the fuel ratio between the two are not that different,
can a toyota o2 sensor be used to replace a bad o2 sensor on a 2005 Honda CiVic? on 2005 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth