Mine went bad and a mechanic told me that it can be replaced by a toyota one, they just have to switch the connectors to make it fit. But honda and toyota have two different computer systems, so i don"t know how wise is that even though another mehcanic told me the fuel ratio between the two are not that different,
can a toyota o2 sensor be used to replace a bad o2 sensor on a 2005 Honda CiVic? on 2005 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 2005 Honda Civic
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- my engine light clicks on every couple of seconds and the idol goes up?
- car wont stay on
- How much will it cost to have the SRS light in a 2001 Honda Civic EX diagnosed?
- How much should the replacement of exhaust pipe on 1981 Honda civic
- Is there a way to replace bolt on wheel covers with normal wheel covers?
2005 Honda Civic Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($337 - 457) in Concord, IL
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($103 - 135) in Milton, IA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($356 - 455) in Hulbert, OK
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Robesonia, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($853 - 1,024) in Bement, IL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($51 - 123) in Millerville, AL