My previous car had this feature standard.
Can a timer be installed to turn off interior lights if left on? on 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Independence, WV
- AC Condenser Replacement ($398 - 541) in Reserve, MT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in La Mesa, NM
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($276 - 687) in Fort Defiance, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,500 - 1,575) in Lexington, AL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($161 - 303) in Lowake, TX