sway is broke on passenger side
can a sway bar be welded? on 1990 Cadillac Fleetwood
1 answer 1 comment
You can't weld a sway bar, it is heat treated and must torque and accept twist in order to work.
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Fleetwood Questions
- How to open passenger door on a Brougham d'Elegance 93
- Dosent want to turn over even wen I put starter fluid
- the headlight will not go off when you turn off the car
- My cadillac started jerking while driving and the check engine light came on
- Already added a fuel pump, the car starts but cuts right back off what is it?