I was side swiped by a truck and the side mirror body was knocked loose but not completely off. I want to know if the existing mirror body can be reattached or is a replacement needed.
Can a side mirror that has been knocked loose but not detatched be repaired? on 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- Rpms drops when idle almost cuts off think might mess up something on booter
- When i accelerate my r/1000 min goes up to 2. And car doesn't pick up speed
- What would cause a shuttering sound when at high rpms?
- My gallant just states making a strange noise when in high rpms before shifting.
- There are two fuse boxes one under the hood and another under dash board