I've a 2005 Chevy Malibu 4dr-LS V-6 eng. My code reader says P0751 Shift Solenoid A CKT Performance Or Stuck Off. The traction control light comes on while drive under normal conditions, then the front wheel drive becomes a little stiff to drive, but still able to drive. Done check the all brakes, and transmission fluid, all in great shape. Hope someone can help. Don't really want to goto exspensive auto shop if possible.
Can a shift solenoid fault cause traction control to engage while driving on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
yes it can be related. seek free diag and est from aamco then shop prices
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Problems(22)
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Repair Estimates
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Q&A(173)
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Recalls(4)
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Shops
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Reviews(17)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($360 - 709) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($89 - 142) in Orangeville, UT
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Paradise, MT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($318 - 537) in Aguanga, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Pickerington, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($29 - 38) in Puerto Real, PR