I've a 2005 Chevy Malibu 4dr-LS V-6 eng. My code reader says P0751 Shift Solenoid A CKT Performance Or Stuck Off. The traction control light comes on while drive under normal conditions, then the front wheel drive becomes a little stiff to drive, but still able to drive. Done check the all brakes, and transmission fluid, all in great shape. Hope someone can help. Don't really want to goto exspensive auto shop if possible.
Can a shift solenoid fault cause traction control to engage while driving on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answer 1 comment
yes it can be related. seek free diag and est from aamco then shop prices
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($223 - 300) in Orangeville, UT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($226 - 419) in Paradise, MT
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Aguanga, CA
- Door Lock Switch Replacement ($145 - 154) in Pickerington, OH
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Puerto Real, PR