The horn blows if you touch with just a finger tip and no pressure. I have heard that could be due to airbag problem. I had it in for another issue and they checked the horn off as working fine........it continued to do the same thing. I was told it could be caused by a problem with airbag and could cause unexpected deployment Is this true
Can a sensitive horn (blows if you barely brush steering wheel) be due to airbag on 2010 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- rack pinon cost and labor what should have this cost me need a quote that all
- How do I change my studs
- my steering wheel wont go in or out nor up or down what can i do to fix this
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
2010 Acura RL Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($68 - 93) in Lisco, NE
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($910 - 1,280) in Silver Springs, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Mildred, MT
- Spark Plug Replacement ($160 - 209) in Hardin, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,683 - 1,722) in Avon By The Sea, NJ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($589 - 634) in Anamoose, ND