The horn blows if you touch with just a finger tip and no pressure. I have heard that could be due to airbag problem. I had it in for another issue and they checked the horn off as working fine........it continued to do the same thing. I was told it could be caused by a problem with airbag and could cause unexpected deployment Is this true
Can a sensitive horn (blows if you barely brush steering wheel) be due to airbag on 2010 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
- which SUV would you purchase 2013 Acura MDX 2013 Highlander 2013 4 runner
2010 Acura RL Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,350 - 1,774) in Lisco, NE
- Maintenance Service A ($27 - 61) in Silver Springs, NY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($388 - 485) in Mildred, MT
- 45,000 Mile Service ($349 - 470) in Hardin, MO
- Engine Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch Replacement ($60 - 111) in Avon By The Sea, NJ
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($265 - 1,248) in Anamoose, ND