The horn blows if you touch with just a finger tip and no pressure. I have heard that could be due to airbag problem. I had it in for another issue and they checked the horn off as working fine........it continued to do the same thing. I was told it could be caused by a problem with airbag and could cause unexpected deployment Is this true
Can a sensitive horn (blows if you barely brush steering wheel) be due to airbag on 2010 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
2010 Acura RL Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($54 - 75) in Lisco, NE
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($392 - 461) in Silver Springs, NY
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($39 - 52) in Mildred, MT
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Hardin, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($500 - 645) in Avon By The Sea, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($837 - 871) in Anamoose, ND