The ebrake cable that is attached to the handle between the front seats is seized. The cables to the rear wheels are fine. is it possible to remove the seized cable and repair it or does it need to be replaced?
Can a seized ebrake cable be removed and repaired or does it need to be replaced on 2005 Ford Freestar
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestar Questions
- keeps kicking out starter relay
- My van backfires under acceleration
- A mi ford freestar 2005 le prendio la luz check engine y se me empezo a jalonear
- How do you lock hatchback? There is no keyhole on outside of the hatchback and the power locks don't lock it
- Is the 2004 motor compatible with the 2005 ford freestar? The motor is a 4.2. It sits sideways in the van.