My truck is having intermittent starting issues and i found the black wire from the frma to the neg battery post loose..theres also three other black wires at the terminal and the main one...could this cause the truck to not kick over or the fuel pump relay, inertia switch, or other things to not work?
Can a loose ground wire at battery cause truck not to start on 1994 Mazda B2300
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2300 Questions
- vehicle bogs down at 35 mph and has a muffled sound trying to accelerate.
- Truck exhilarates when put in gear and stays that way when put out of gear
- Where is the turn signal flasher located-I've dismantled all covers under dash
- Crank but not start, no check engine light.
- why does cooling system blow bubbles in bottom hose on reservoir when warms up
1994 Mazda B2300 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Barrackville, WV
- Radiator Replacement ($453 - $671) in Monterey Park, CA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($160 - $221) in Waskom, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($351 - $615) in Ulysses, NE
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($212 - $242) in Cambridge, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($202 - $256) in Surveyor, WV