My truck is having intermittent starting issues and i found the black wire from the frma to the neg battery post loose..theres also three other black wires at the terminal and the main one...could this cause the truck to not kick over or the fuel pump relay, inertia switch, or other things to not work?
Can a loose ground wire at battery cause truck not to start on 1994 Mazda B2300
Asked by for the 1994 Mazda B2300
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2300 Questions
- vehicle bogs down at 35 mph and has a muffled sound trying to accelerate.
- Truck exhilarates when put in gear and stays that way when put out of gear
- What would cause intermittent starting problem?
- Started b2300 1995 in neutral,will not go into gear when started.. put in gear
- Starts in neutral,engine idling will not go into gear when to drive
1994 Mazda B2300 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($291 - $413) in Barrackville, WV
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($183 - $519) in Monterey Park, CA
- Battery Replacement ($151 - $187) in Waskom, TX
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - $117) in Ulysses, NE
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Cambridge, IL
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($486 - $518) in Surveyor, WV