My truck is having intermittent starting issues and i found the black wire from the frma to the neg battery post loose..theres also three other black wires at the terminal and the main one...could this cause the truck to not kick over or the fuel pump relay, inertia switch, or other things to not work?
Can a loose ground wire at battery cause truck not to start on 1994 Mazda B2300
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2300 Questions
- Started b2300 1995 in neutral,will not go into gear when started.. put in gear
- Starts in neutral,engine idling will not go into gear when to drive
- Why is it hard to start?
- Where is the turn signal flasher located-I've dismantled all covers under dash
- One of your posts talks about connector x 309 i believe it is whats it for?
1994 Mazda B2300 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Barrackville, WV
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($37 - 60) in Monterey Park, CA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Waskom, TX
- 65,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Ulysses, NE
- Heater Hose Replacement ($97 - 115) in Cambridge, IL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($164 - 279) in Surveyor, WV