Number 2 cam support on passanger side is exceeding worn and so is the cam. Can it be repaired or must it be replaced
Can a galled cam support on an aluminum head and a galled came repaired without on 1999 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
1999 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pinetta, FL
- Brake Booster Replacement ($319 - 546) in Almo, KY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($48 - 250) in Atascadero, CA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($261 - 426) in South Fork, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($199 - 246) in Dry Creek, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($697 - 922) in Ninnekah, OK