my check engine light came on today but im due for a oil change and a filter too
can a dirty air filter cause a check engine light to come on? on 2003 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My car starts runs for awhile then shuts off, then it won't start. Help.........
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
2003 Kia Optima Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($117 - 156) in Martinsburg, MO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($209 - 266) in Linden, NJ
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - 131) in Beckwourth, CA
- Battery Replacement ($183 - 252) in McLoud, OK
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($110 - 126) in Hurst, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($55 - 556) in Bone Gap, IL