recently i found out the rear side marker bulbs were missing, so i installed them. about 2 or 3 weeks later my air bag light started coming on. when this happens battery light comes on then turn signals would not work this was intermittent. this went on for about a week, then car would not start. found if i put the car in neutral it would start. that lasted about a week. now car will only start once after that have to let it sit for hours
can a bad multi-function switch cause a no start on 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My abs light is on but my brakes work fine. What could be the problem.
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?