the ignition switch is going out, but I jiggle until it starts. sometimes have to leave the key in it because it wont come out. Today it ran the battery down, jumped it off, jiggled the key and now it wont go in reverse.
can a bad ignition make car not go into gear/reverse on 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2002 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($55 - 85) in Lyman, SC
- 67,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Milburn, OK
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Courtland, MS
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,295 - 1,856) in Chesnee, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($497 - 525) in Oaks, OK
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Dana Point, CA