the ignition switch is going out, but I jiggle until it starts. sometimes have to leave the key in it because it wont come out. Today it ran the battery down, jumped it off, jiggled the key and now it wont go in reverse.
can a bad ignition make car not go into gear/reverse on 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Can you fix a car hatch in the trunk that is bent the trunk locks
- im trying to find out the average cost for cylinder head replacement
- My car is making a ticking nose and I was wondering what could be making that
- Why did my car stall and die?
- What is wrong if it turns over but won't start. If I give it gas it will start .