Check engine light came on, A/C stopped running and car began to run rough all at once. Was working fine then it all happened at once.
Can a bad A/C compressor /leak cause my fusion to run rough? on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($617 - 925) in Moore, ID
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($280 - 380) in Fellows, CA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($899 - 1,130) in Zionhill, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($567 - 718) in Pleasanton, NE
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($815 - 1,032) in Star Tannery, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($415 - 834) in Delia, KS