I am replacing Timing Chain tensioner. The Camshaft Gear Does NOT have Timing Marks on it. I have called ALL the local Auto parts stores, A'Zone, Advance, Orielly's, napa, etc. No one has a Camshaft gear that has the T. marks on it. Now what??? I am thinking I should go to junkyard and put one on TDC take it apart and mark my gear accordingly, does that sound ok? Jim
Camshaft Timng Marks on 1996 Chevrolet Corsica
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corsica Questions
- changed crank sensor, control mod. started 3 X and now no start
- The car only starts in reverse what does that mean
- Why would my car be dying when slowing down or stopping.
- Why does my car die when it idols or when come to a stop. If I don't give it gas
- Why does my front end shake when I put on my breaks?