What does the eng. synchronizer do.also does it require a special tool 2 remove & install it? does installing it require lining up certain timing marks??
camshaft synchronizer on 2000 Ford Mustang
1 answerJune 11, 2010
1 answerAugust 20, 2010
Verified for the Ford Mustang19 reports
0 answersJanuary 28, 2016
Verified for the Ford Mustang23 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- I was driving my 2002 Mustang down the road and then all of a sudden black smoke
- when i turn on car the key dinging bell will not stop dinging . i think it is di
- Check engine code p322&455 whats most common problem
- How to fix error code P2122 for Ford Mustang with engine 3.7L of year 2014
- How do I troubleshoot my horn not working?