I am attempting to replace a camshaft sensor for my mom and dad. I can't find consistent information on where it is located. Where is it and how can I get to it and how do I know I have the right part when I disconnect? Pictures would help a ton!! They have a 5.3 L engine.
camshaft sensor replacement on 2002 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Shifter will just raise and lower without engaging in any gear
- The dash lights went completely out but not the radio lights. Why? Weird smell?
- gas engine. fuel injection. remote start. replaced injectors. remote start.
- 4x4 turn on then turn off and stay off
- My interior lights wont go out after closing doors
2002 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($432 - 545) in Helena, OK
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($308 - 638) in White Salmon, WA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($112 - 170) in Ironia, NJ
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bonaparte, IA
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($269 - 322) in Neola, UT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($211 - 222) in Kenvir, KY