I am attempting to replace a camshaft sensor for my mom and dad. I can't find consistent information on where it is located. Where is it and how can I get to it and how do I know I have the right part when I disconnect? Pictures would help a ton!! They have a 5.3 L engine.
camshaft sensor replacement on 2002 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Brake lights not working ,bulbs are ok but I don't know fuse location no panel
- 1996 GMC Yukon 4x4 Push-Button Selector Lights Are All On
- How do you turn off the driver seat settings?
- Why does it sound and feel like something is about to fall from the front tires
- 2005 Yukon just picked up after 3-2 Solenoid replacement & front a/c malfunction