not the one by the timing chain but bottom right side
camshaft sensor location on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($265 - 353) in Volga, WV
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saranac Lake, NY
- 102,000 Mile Service ($289 - 396) in White Rock, SC
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Borger, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($179 - 551) in Julesburg, CO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($223 - 414) in Florence, IN