not the one by the timing chain but bottom right side
camshaft sensor location on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- 32,000 Mile Service ($157 - 241) in Volga, WV
- 18,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Saranac Lake, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($508 - 689) in White Rock, SC
- 108,000 Mile Service ($88 - 134) in Borger, TX
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Julesburg, CO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,189 - 3,235) in Florence, IN