My truck was sputtering and stalling...code reader revealed camshaft sensor...so I replaced the sensor and the code cleared...2 days later same symptoms and chk engine light comes on...codes again reveal camshaft sensor. Does my truck have 2 sensors?
camshaft sensor??? on 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Reported by cement0311 and 84 others for the Dodge Ram 150085 reports
1 answerJuly 29, 2013
1 answerSeptember 08, 2014
Verified for the Dodge Ram 1500108 reports
2 answersJanuary 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
- What can I do to make my speedometer sensor work
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($138 - $185) in Felton, CA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($179 - $243) in Artesian, SD
- Fuel Filter Change ($79 - $102) in Yucaipa, CA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($352 - $698) in Hermon, NY
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($706 - $733) in Minier, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($330 - $376) in Hildebran, NC