to locate the camshaft position sensor
camshaft position sensor on 2000 Ford Escort
2 answersJune 05, 2010
1 answerMarch 13, 2013
2 answersMarch 16, 2011
2 answersJanuary 08, 2014
3 answersJanuary 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2000 Ford Escort Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - 196) in Milan, OH
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($384 - 530) in Lytton, IA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Vermontville, NY
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($490 - 648) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($194 - 277) in Accomac, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($169 - 230) in Oxon Hill, MD