When installing the interrupter magnet onto the sprocket through the camshaft sensor hole, which way does the magnet go in? Does the brim go in first, or does the magnet go in first?
Camshaft Interrupter Magnet on 1990 Buick LeSabre
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
November 23, 2010
The magnet goes in through the back of the cam sprocket. The timing cover and chain and gears will have to come off.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1990 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($275 - 373) in Kintyre, ND
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - 190) in La Grange, CA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ione, OR
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($119 - 162) in South Hero, VT
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($126 - 305) in Los Altos, CA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($215 - 237) in Fabius, NY