had valve job done. Both Camshafts have multiple marks. How do I determine timing marks to be matched? What is cam lobes positions?
Camshaft gear timing marks on 2000 Toyota Camry
1 answerMarch 23, 2010
2 answersJuly 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2000 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glenmoore, PA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Bruner, MO
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Crowley, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($186 - 469) in Alpine, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 290) in Benson, MN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($552 - 751) in Avoca, NY