had valve job done. Both Camshafts have multiple marks. How do I determine timing marks to be matched? What is cam lobes positions?
Camshaft gear timing marks on 2000 Toyota Camry
1 answerMarch 23, 2010
2 answersJuly 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2000 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Glenmoore, PA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Bruner, MO
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($384 - 870) in Crowley, TX
- 67,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Alpine, TN
- Drive Belt Replacement ($69 - 236) in Benson, MN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 100) in Avoca, NY