The engine light came on and the truck ran rough we read the code and it said it was the camshaft acutator. The truck runs fine now. What is this and should we have the trucks actuator replaced? Thank you!!!!
camshaft actuator on my expedition on 2005 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
2005 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - 1,189) in Calvert, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($557 - 876) in Bowling Green, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($270 - 383) in Scobey, MT
- Alternator Replacement ($286 - 397) in Otisco, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($383 - 430) in Aledo, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($193 - 234) in Trufant, MI