The engine light came on and the truck ran rough we read the code and it said it was the camshaft acutator. The truck runs fine now. What is this and should we have the trucks actuator replaced? Thank you!!!!
camshaft actuator on my expedition on 2005 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif