If the light turns on, can it cause damage to the vehicle while driving it to the service department?
Camshaft Actuator on 2006 Hummer H3
1 answerNovember 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Hummer H3 Questions
- how to do I remove the dashboard, and re-ground the A/c blower and control modul
- Just over 100,000 and my service 4 Wd light came on and went off . driving normal
- My Bluetooth just stopped working. I CKD OnStar, and it too isn't working. Ideas
- My h3 is grinding on acceleration. Also shudders/vibrates when idle and at high speeds. It will intermittently make a humming noise when idle. The grinding noise sounds like metal on metal. Can you give some direction regarding what's causing this?
- I dropped thank, fuel is leaking I think by the supply tube to engine, is there a seal or replacement kit? Having trouble finding it