1992 Toyota Camry automatic 4 cylinder Ok so I went to the store car ran fine came home and 2 hours later went to start car car made click noise so we had aaa come out they checked battery and put a charger to help it start when key is inserted into car car lights and all buzzards come on but will not crank checked fuses all good, but the bad thing is I went to try again and now my key won't fit in ignition it is very hard to turn and get out of ignition so I tried to bypass ignition to see if anything else broke I took small wire from starter and tried to jump no sound no turn over, can't figure what it is I'm hoping it's the ignition since it decided to be stubborn, if anyone can help that be great, also if your a mechanic in Los Angeles maybe we can work something out so we can repair car.
Camry will not crank over on 1992 Toyota Camry
by Bluebirdlosi in Los Angeles, CA on May 13, 2012
2 answersSeptember 16, 2010
Verified for the Toyota Camry36 reports
2 answersDecember 18, 2011
1 answerDecember 31, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- ran out of oil , started knocking and squeaking. Shop put a 'crank kit' in it . Now , when i put the key in it and turn it , it runs. What else can be done for this?
- What to do if a spark plug breaks
- I have a 1993 Toyota Camry I just replace the alternator and got a brand new battery and my battery light still keeps coming on what can I do to fix this problem
- I started hearing clunking come from the back end and then one day it felt like something let go then when I try useing my brake wheels lock up then I hit the gas and then later they unlock I took the back tire off and nothing is lose
- My car keeps overheating I flushed it the other day and still it will not stop do u think it might be a sensor or I dont know please help its my only way of transportation. Thanks.