camaro problems on 2000 Chevrolet Camaro

p0305 did not occur again it only did once and the other p1514 for the mass air flow sensor didnt occur but p0102 came up...than my security light was flashing...than i tried to start it and it made clickkkkk noise and wouldnt start i tried like 5xx.....plz help... can a bad Mass air flow sensor make the car not start????

by in Los Angeles, CA on September 18, 2009
2 answers 2 comments
ANSWER by on September 21, 2009
Hello, You may have a bad MAF sensor, but I think there's more going on here, especially since the security light was on and now you get "no crank" condition. These problems can be very hard to diagnose for an experienced technician with all the appropriate diagnostic tool, so you're in for quite an uphill battle. How much money are you willing to throw at this problem with the hopes that you might get lucky? If you'd rather take this approach, then keep replacing parts, but I suggest you take it to a good diagnostician. Try a Gold Shield Smog Station.
1 person likes thisFlag inappropiate
COMMENT by on September 21, 2009
yeaa...idk i guess im just going to take it and to a shop...and get down to the point...cuz now some 1 saying that the click noisee is prob my battery becuz everything lights up reall low...and i have sounds connected in my car also....but im going to try and clean the maf with some carb cleaner and replace the cooling fan circuit...and clyinder 5 spark plug and wire...thankxz alott
COMMENT by on September 21, 2009
Hey, do not clean the MAF with carb cleaner, use the cleaner specially designed for this purpose. carb cleaner will likely destroy the sensor. Good Luck!
ANSWER by on October 12, 2009
take the 2 battery cables off the battery for 1 minitue then put them back it will stqart right up it is called resetting
1 person likes thisFlag inappropiateReply
i have a 5.7 camaro it runs great but now it stalls at the times it whiches with no indication its running ruff. it has stalled and now will not start. i was driving and she ran fine but while wait...
Trying to find disc brakes from used camaro to fit my 1967 camaro.
Do all 2002 SS SLP Camaro's with center dual exhaust have 345 HP or just certain cars? Are there other SS SLP Camaro years that have 345 HP? Thinking about buying SLP Camaro. Is the 345 HP worth ...
I brought my 1999 Camaro to Chevy to flash a replaced ECM but I forgot to tell them that it has a 2000 engine in it. It will crank but won't stay running now.
My Camaro has a strange sound coming from an idler pully due to worn out bearings. I just need to release tension on the drive belt to get it replaced. What is the proper way to loosen and tighten ...