I was told the cam shaft was broken in my car how much would it cost to be fixed?
cam shaft on 1990 Chrysler LeBaron
Verified for the Chrysler LeBaron15 reports
1 answerFebruary 12, 2011
1 answerAugust 01, 2014
1 answerJanuary 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
- turn key on to start all lights are on thats it bno click no turn over batt is g
1990 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($116 - 151) in Shawneetown, IL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($181 - 231) in Wolford, VA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - 529) in Burkeville, VA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($166 - 241) in Mooreland, OK
- ABS Accumulator Replacement ($401 - 413) in Scranton, ND
- Active Suspension System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Hanamaulu, HI