I was told the cam shaft was broken in my car how much would it cost to be fixed?
cam shaft on 1990 Chrysler LeBaron
Verified for the Chrysler LeBaron16 reports
1 answerFebruary 12, 2011
1 answerAugust 01, 2014
1 answerJanuary 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1990 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - 529) in Shawneetown, IL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($842 - 1,195) in Wolford, VA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($606 - 1,294) in Burkeville, VA
- Thermostat Replacement ($91 - 139) in Mooreland, OK
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Scranton, ND
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($261 - 282) in Hanamaulu, HI