I was told the cam shaft was broken in my car how much would it cost to be fixed?
cam shaft on 1990 Chrysler LeBaron
Verified for the Chrysler LeBaron15 reports
1 answerFebruary 12, 2011
1 answerAugust 01, 2014
1 answerJanuary 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1990 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($346 - 720) in Shawneetown, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Wolford, VA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($151 - 186) in Burkeville, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - 103) in Mooreland, OK
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Scranton, ND
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($188 - 223) in Hanamaulu, HI