Our pulley went bad and we drove it until one day the belt finally came off and we assumed the pulley had to be replaced. The repair shop told us the Cam Shaft had to be replaced. Does that sound normal and how much wld it cost to replace?
Cam Shaft on 1994 Chrysler LeBaron
Unfortunately without looking at the problem it is hard to quote an accurate price. We have seen this same thing happen with other cars and have been able to make a repair without replacing the camshaft. Every situation is different. I would recommend getting a second opinion.
1 answerMarch 23, 2010
Verified for the Chrysler LeBaron16 reports
1 answerAugust 01, 2014
1 answerJanuary 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1994 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Kimball, NE
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in White Salmon, WA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Whitney, NE
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($249 - 441) in Ronceverte, WV
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Dundee, IA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Twig, MN