Where is the cam sensor located on this vehicle?
cam sensor on 2006 Dodge Dakota
The cam sensor has three wires on it , dark blue/grey, dark blue/ dark green and yellow/pink . It is located on the passenger side of the engine front top of the cylinder head, secured by one bolt,
Verified for the Dodge Dakota76 reports
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
Verified for the Dodge Dakota20 reports
2 answersMay 18, 2011
1 answerMarch 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- no start condition, car stalled like it was not getting gas, pressed gas pedal c
- truck wont crank after driving for awhile has to cool off but will start
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part