Where is the cam sensor located on this vehicle?
cam sensor on 2006 Dodge Dakota
The cam sensor has three wires on it , dark blue/grey, dark blue/ dark green and yellow/pink . It is located on the passenger side of the engine front top of the cylinder head, secured by one bolt,
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
Verified for the Dodge Dakota81 reports
Verified for the Dodge Dakota26 reports
1 answerMarch 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home