the cam cover has visible leaks but not dripping, does it needs to be resealed? fire hazard?
cam cover visible leaks on 1999 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
1999 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in Barnard, KS
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Markleysburg, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($496 - 642) in Newfoundland, PA
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Clarinda, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,689 - 3,806) in Bradenville, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($381 - 560) in Henning, MN