check engine light came on and pulled code for crank shaft sensor. replaced the part 3 times...and car still will not start. also replaced cam sensor.
Call started running rough and stalled on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,228 - 1,660) in Gardendale, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Nickerson, NE
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($336 - 661) in De Soto, KS
- Heater Core Replacement ($733 - 941) in Rochester, IL
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Blissfield, OH
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($198 - 234) in Rosston, OK