check engine light came on and pulled code for crank shaft sensor. replaced the part 3 times...and car still will not start. also replaced cam sensor.
Call started running rough and stalled on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Gardendale, TX
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Nickerson, NE
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($303 - 388) in De Soto, KS
- 135,000 Mile Service ($77 - 133) in Rochester, IL
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Blissfield, OH
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,201 - 1,229) in Rosston, OK